Results for “two days with no phone”
- Valentine Craft Ideas (Cut and Paste)
- Prepare for Valentine's Day with these two valentine crafts.
- Grade: Pre-K-2, Subject: Arts and Creativity, Holidays and Seasonal Themes, Topic: Visual Arts, Holidays, Theme Days, Weeks, Months
- Weather Award Form and Windy Day Craft Ideas (Learning Activity)
- Enjoy these two crafts during a windy day.
- Grade: Pre-K-2, Subject: Arts and Creativity, Early Learning, Science, Topic: Visual Arts, Motor Skills, Seasons and Weather
- Setting: Using Picture Books to Teach Literary Elements (Worksheet)
- Two captivating lessons teach students how to get lost in the literary element of setting:
Lesson 1, Changes in Setting—The Truth...
- Grade: 4-8, Subject: Reading, Topic: Reading Comprehension