Mother's Day Activities
Four simple Mother's Day ideas and activities:
• A rhyming poem for shared reading or phonics use
• Directions for a thank you card
• Connection to mothers in the animal world
• Fun "recipe" ideas See Full Product Description.
These activities are more than just crafts; they are great for use during content area teaching as well. Use during
• Reading: The rhyming poem is perfect for shared, partner, or independent reading.
• Phonics/Word Study: Use the poem for examples of word families and word work.
• Science: Connect to a study of animal mothers and babies.
• Writing: Students prepare creative pieces to add to cards.