Taking a Spin (Game Spinners): Tiered Math Reproducibles (Grades 4-6)
This lesson begins with a one-page data sheet that students use to complete a reproducible tiered to their learning level: struggling, on level, or advanced! See Full Product Description.
and get unlimited access to 20,000+ downloadable resources
Already a Subscriber? Click here to sign in
Students compare, contrast, and analyze three different game spinners.
• Solving problems about outcomes and probabilities using game spinners
Includes complete teaching instructions and tiered reproducibles to teach this lesson at the following levels:
- Tier 1 (struggling learners)
- Tier 2 (students who are performing on level)
- Tier 3 (more advanced students)
This lesson correlates to the following NCTM Principles and Standards for grades 4-6:
• Number and Operations
• Data Analysis & Probability
• Problem Solving
• Reasoning and Proof